Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hot Potato!

I now see why my attendance is tolerated... I am a heat magnet. A hot potato if you will. I sit by the fire and ingest radiant heat, which I store for a later use.

I've often wondered why the cats will not go to bed before me and now I know... They're just waiting for the hot potato to bring that yummy yule log warmth to what is perhaps the coldest place in the universe to sleep without mortal consequences. Nipsy is not so patient, as she must brave the unGodly hours of the a.m. to make sure the Smellenouschka gets off to school with the proper timing sequence.

Well kids I'm off to spread joy and warmth!!! Or perhaps just joyous warmth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take it! Way better than a Worm, anyway.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

And here I thought the Worm was THE hot potato... the world is confusing... I feel so alone... Mashed potatoes sound so good...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home