Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This election's a joke!

How anyone could believe the McCain/Palin ticket is a better choice is beyond me. During a HEATED political debate with myself, Nip, Nod and Brab I was advised by Brab that I would be going to Hell if I didn't vote for McCain. Brab says it's the right christian thing to do. Well what if you're not a christian? Brab says "You're stupid and going to Hell."

Well, the bad news is Hell is coming to us. The pentacostles (Sarah Palin's group of religous fanatics) sing of how their lives have no meaning here on earth and await armageddon so they can all be saved by the second coming of Jebus! Really? This is the progressive thinking you want to see in a leader of our government? And you wonder why the middle east is in such turmoil right now? The repulicans are trying to INDUCE armageddon!!!

And now for some fun...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Sheeeit. I'm just impressed that Brab (?) knows the difference between you're and your. Oh, and good luck in hell. Sommen.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Bug said...

Oh, a joke. OK. Knock knock.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home