Wednesday, January 11, 2006

We Can Expect Winter Sometime In April!

Has anyone else seemed to notice how there are no signs of global warming? It's simply not an issue. So go hug a tree and it may come to your house to visit you oneday... As a phone book! I'm hoping our land lord could turn the heat up a little so we could keep ALL the windows open. A little AC might be nice as well. Are we using too much energy? Let me do a little research overnight on-line with six computers while tivo tapes my favorite shows. After my cellphone charges I'll call ya in the morning, while I bask in my halogen glow and let you know what I find out. Why does everything in our refrigerator freeze? I KNEW there was no such thing as global warming!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

My fridge is freezing things... and considering what's in my fridge, this could be construed as "hell freezing over." What do you make of this phenomenon, AE?

10:22 PM  
Blogger Altered Egoist said...

I wouldn't store Demons in your fridge if I were you...

10:47 AM  
Blogger Bug said...

Shrimp-orks, actually, exiled from the land of the swimming. They almost took over before MF threw them back into Mt. Trashcan.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home