Wednesday, March 08, 2006

People assume it's all the weed...

I know better! My memory loss is heriditary. My mother has had it for quite some time.

For example: She leaves me a message today, returning my call. I called to her a last week about a present for my neice (that I had FORGOTTEN and left at her house) that I wanted her to bring to my neices birthday party.

Here's an excerpt -

"I got your message about the present and you're gonna have to call me closer to that weekend or else I'll forget. Call me like a day or two in advance. Maybe I'll put it in a bag and hang it on the door so I CAN'T forget it. Well... I'd hang it on the door but I can't remember where I put the present in the first place."

Uh-oh...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

We've all made asses out of ourselves. And you. Sorry, I can't help it, I'm an ass.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me, it IS the weed.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home