Thursday, March 29, 2007

Last Day on Earth

I’ve seen this show before
I don’t think that I can watch it anymore
I heard you cry today
I never thought that you would go away
I spoke but you don’t care
All I asked of you is just to stay right there
But you just want to go
Someplace that I don’t know
Some where that I can’t see
This place where you are free…

I love you Gwen, I love you Shannon, Don, Bug, Meg, El, Matt, Doug, Matthew...

I cannot begin to speak the words of how the Speaks have so profoundly spoken to me.

I love you all and will cherish each and every tomorrow I have with you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

You have curiously forgotten my Pants and the Eemis in your beautiful post. I must assume your love extends to them as well. Thank you for your post.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

Also, will you love me (as you promise) every day I overlook a dirty house in lieu of a loving in-law and her furry friends?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home