Tuesday, March 03, 2009

So what...

So what if you wrote a really nice, endearing speech for your Grandmother. Tonight you once again prove what a wpos you are!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!! How DARE you leave your daughter alone at night, for at least 3 hours so far, so you can hang out with your lost little drug head friends. That's right... I know you read my blog and as of today, I am no longer pulling any punches! I don't care to remain civil with the completely uncivilized.

Wonder why I think you're an un-fit Mother? Let me count the ways... I don't care if this entry starts a war. It's high time for this. This is BULLSHIT!

And FUCK all these excuses that "Oh... Well she's clinically insane." Well, the insane should not be allowed to raise children. The insane should be medicated, sedated and incarcerated. Not in control of a little girls life.

You have such an incredible support system surrounding you that you continuously raise your middle finger to.

Now I raise my middle finger to you. I don't care about you. I only care for your daughter. Don't try to be my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Ugh. This family is the metaphor to rule all metaphors.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home