Sunday, January 22, 2006

More new rules...

You have to read and comment on my blog or I will throw a hissy fit and threaten to discontinue my rantings and ravings that you all anxiously await everyday. I know how that will disappoint you all...

I will have to communicate through email exclusively over the next few days. Lest I blurt out something like - "Blizzlemikkifriggelzed!!!" or "Whattheshigglefrunkingerbagoop!?"

The Knicks are not allowed to lose anymore games this season. They have no idea how personally I take each loss and how it really hurts in my extremely sensative non-smoking state of mind. I'm fragile...

Cigarette companies have to name their products accordingly - "False Confidence Milds", "Bad Breath Mentholated", "Emphasema Slims" or "Cancer Full Flavored". The warnings should state - "We're trying to trick you by admitting that these are bad for you so in your own simple way you will weakly revolt against authority and continue to poison yourselves and those around you while we will take money from you until the day you die... You stupid asshole!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Your insightfulness astounds me. Your blog is brilliant. You are a non-smoker. I love the transporter.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home