Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Battle For Ultimate Supremecy!

A great war was waged last night as two NBA teams hit the court to once and for all settle a major dispute. Which team sucks the worst... Well finally the Knicks have won somethiing this season, the are in sole possesion of last place! That's right, the franchise with the highest salary in the NBA has the worst team. See? I told ya'll money changes nothing. Well at least the Knicks finally have something to hang their hats on, something that marks the season in the record books. This is the worst Knick team ever, the worst team that is NOT an expansion team (matter of fact they're worsetah any expansion team this year) and they are in sole possesion of being the #1 worst team in the NBA! Gooooooo KNICKS! I mean really, just go away...

Wonder what the Yankees will bring this season with their highest salary team in the MLB!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Oh, my god, am I tired of this post. Write something new already!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

Don't make me start harassing you. I'll do it. Here's some inspiration to get you started.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home