Sunday, April 09, 2006

A.I.M.

So I've decided that I am no longer going to use A.I.M. I space out too much and forget to sign off and people take it all too seriously when I don't respond. I'll come back from a shower, dinner or sleeping all night to a bunch of pissing and moaning about how I'm ignoring people and whatnot. Sorry for any misunderstandings, but just to keep it simple my A.I.M.ing will be kept to a minimum. If you do feel the need complain about my lack of responsiveness, give me a chance to reply! Don't type "wah" hit enter and sign off, that sucks more than no response! I'm sitting there trying to respond saying "NO! I'm not ignoring you! I would never... I was just busy doing etc." Only to have A.I.M. tell me - *&%$&&%^$ is no longer on-line!

= P

1 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Actually, I think your little excuse here is just that, and you really ARE ignoring me... oh who am I kidding... how will I possibly pick up the broken pieces of my shattered life now that you're gone?!?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home