Thursday, September 20, 2007

You're ALL fools!!!

That's right! I said it!

Anybody who was in Colorado, Utah, Kansas, Wyoming or New Mexico last night and did NOT attend the MUSE concert at Red Rocks is just a plain FOOL!

Regardless what others say, Tool couldn't hold a candle to the awesome Super Nova that is MUSE!

Last night I was privy to witness some of the greatest musicianship available to mankind. Superhuman guitar techniques! Amazing piano virtuosity! Vocals that sounded exactly like the record without the crutch of lip-syncing! A band who could touch your heart then crush your bones with its sound! The greatest live band in the WORLD... MUSE!!!

All this was to be displayed in the most awe inspiring venue, Red Rocks!

You're all are FOOLS if you missed that one...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No joke. Frikkin amazing.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Bug said...

I wasn't sad until now. No excuses next time, bug. I mean it. ....Sorry, I'm just typing to myself again.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home