Sunday, November 05, 2006

Starbury?

I think not! More like Marbumble... After three games of hopeful spirits dashed to the hardwood floor it looks as if this Knick season will be the same 'ol same 'ol. Marbury goes 1-9 with 36000 turnovers. Frye can't control the ball, he looks like a spastic cat playing with yarn. To top it off he's weak, even with his summer bulk up. Crawford is a heave machine, too bad he's upchucking vomit and not thowing up made shots. Curry? Great offense but he couldn't defend my 4'10" Grandmother with arthritis if she were still alive.

There are SOME bright spots -

Steve Francis is playing suprisingly well. Quentin Richardson is playing AMAZING ball. David Lee and Nate Robinson are fantastic! Renaldo Balkman is showing signs of life as well. We should take these five players, dump the rest and put a new team together for the 2007-08 season.

Oh I forgot... We CAN'T get rid of those players as nobody wants them or their bloated contracts! GO KNICKS! I wonder what coach is going to have to deal with this mess next year as surely it won't be Isiah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bug said...

Fascinating post. You never fail to disappoint.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

Wait, that's not what I meant. Sorry, I intended much more subtlety. Keep up the work!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe we're in for another year of this. Maybe they SHOULD tear down the Garden and we'll just start over entirely.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Altered Egoist said...

Wow Bug! Your words are always so posted here!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

Your insults, however, continue to be clever and creative. I hang my head in shame.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home