Friday, June 15, 2012

Dear David Stern and you in the pocket NBA Officials, Thank you for ruining my favorite sport. Once upon a time I actually enjoyed watching basketball games. Now I sit and view in utter disdain. At this point I could only have hoped that the strike would've held and there wouldn't have been an NBA this year. But alas David Stern will see his dream come true of his little adorable LeBron win the ring. Before Miami fans start sending me HATE mail I just want to clarify that I don't give a crap about either of the teams in the finals. More so I am just a fan of the game. At least I was. Until I started watching this year's playoffs. Basketball is no longer about the game but about the the hype and who could be bigger hype than the self proclaimed "King" James? Unfortunately that's all there is now... HYPE! Social media awards? Are you freaking kidding me? What is this about? Who can publicly tweet the most ignorant things with the most misspellings? Give me a break. How about a great game of basketball umpired fairly and without predetermined outcomes? Is that too much too ask? Can anyone deny, after watching multiple replays from multiple angles, that LeBron did not commit 2 obvious game changing fouls on the Thunder at the end of game 2? Until the game becomes a game again this multi-jersey purchaser, former season ticket holder and long time fan is done!!! Tweet this: Yo NBA. U wak foshzl. Kiz Mah az fa shu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home